Corrie ten Boom House
The home of Corrie ten Boom is now a museum! It is perfectly situated in the center of the beautiful old city of Haarlem (Haarlem is a 15 minute train ride west of Amsterdam), Holland.
Much of the house has been refurbished to appear as it did in the 1940's. Visitors can see the actual "hiding place", which is a small area behind a false wall in Corrie's bedroom. This is where Jews and others were safely hidden from the Nazis. The museum also contains a book shop.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Corrie ten Boom Huis
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- Barteljorisstraat 19
2002 CE Haarlem
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Air War Museum Icarus et Mars 1940-1945
- Bunker Museum IJmuiden
- Atlantikwall Weapons & Ammunition Museum
Point of interest
- Location Crash Lockheed Ventura Bomber 'AJ 200'
- Remains Schnellboot Bunker "A"
- Genieloods Vijfhuizen
- Memorial Killed Railway Employees
- Memorial 9 Resistance members Zuid-Kennemerland
- Memorial Mourning Woman