TracesOfWar.com

Log in

Camp Cemetery Speziallager Nr. 1 Mühlberg

(Germany - Brandenburg - Mühlberg/Elbe)

After World War II, from 1945 to 1948, Stalag IV B was re-used by the NKVD under the name "Speziallager Nr. 1 Mühlberg". More than 6700 people would die in this camp. They are buried on this cemetery.

Source

  • Text: Kaj Metz
  • Photos: Sietze Stob

Address and contactinformation

Address:
Mühlberg/Elbe
WWII grade:
100%
Rating:
60%

Where is it?

 

Visitor reactions

Options

Reactions

THE END OF THE BEGINNING