Grave Dutch Soldier Prinsenbeek
On the Roman Catholic Cemetery in Prinsenbeek is one Dutch war grave of a soldier from the Second World War. This is the grave of Johannes Baptist Franken. Johannes died on May 11th 1940 in Tilburg, near what is now the district Reeshof.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Bullet Impacts Marktstraat 44 Made
- Memorial Windows St.Bavo Church Rijsbergen
- Maria Chapel Ulvenhoutselaan
- Plaque Killed Resistance Fighters Vloeiweide
- Memorial 1st Polish Armoured Division
- War Memorial Den Hout