Dutch War Grave R.C. Cemetery Prinsenbeek
On the Roman Catholic Cemetery in Prinsenbeek is one Dutch war grave of a soldier from the Second World War.
This is the grave of Johannes Baptist Franken. Johannes died on May 11th 1940 in Tilburg, near what is now the district Reeshof.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Queen Wilhelmina Pavilion Breda
- Mobilisation museum "Weest op uw hoede"
- Miniature- and Dollhouse Museum Breda.
Point of interest
- Bombshelter Hooge Zwaluwe
- Bullet Impacts Bloemendaalse Zeedijk 28
- Great Church or Church of Our Lady in Breda
- Memorial Plaque War Violence Dreef 64
- Memorial Plaque War Violence Dreef 50
- Liberation Chapel 1st Polish Armoured Division Princenhage (Breda)