Memorial Polish 1st Armoured Brigade
(Poland - Pomeranian - Gdynia)
This memorial is dedicated to the Polish 1st Warsaw Armoured Brigade. This unit was part of the Ludowe Wojsko Polskie (LWP) and fought along side with the Red Army against the German army on the east front from 1943 to 1945. It participated in the liberation of occupied Poland.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- ul. Weteranów
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Polish Soldiers Coastal Battery "Canet"
- Memorial Killed Railway Employees
- Memorial Killed Foresters Gdynia
- Russian War Cemetery Sopot
- Russian-Polish War Cemetery Gdynia-Redlowo
- Cemetery Victims National Socialism "Zaspa"