Grave Civilian Casualty Etten-Leur
At the Municipal Cemetery in Etten in Etten-Leur is one Dutch war grave of a civilian casualty of the Second World War. This is the grave of Jacobus Antonius de Pijper. Jacobus died in Germany due to the German Arbeitseinsatz.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Stationsstraat 40
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Windows St.Bavo Church Rijsbergen
- Register Victims 1940-1945 Etten-Leur
- Former Military Police Barracks
- Memorial Vloeiweide Rijsbergen
- Plaque Victims Second World War Etten-Leur
- Commemorative Plaque in the H. Heart of Jesus Church