Russian War Cemetery Povzdovzhnya
(Ukraine - Sevastopol City - Sevastopol)
There are 219 Soviet soldiers buried here in several mass graves. They fell during the siege of Sevastopol (1941-1942). It is located next to the French military cemetery from the Crimean War.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimapia.org
Address and contactinformation
- Povzdovzhnya St
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Black Sea Fleet
- Memorial Paratrooper A. Onoshko
- Monument Sector III Sevastopol Defence Region
- Russian War Cemetery Shchytova
- Memorial & Collective Grave 242nd Mountain Rifle Division
- Russian War Grave Coastal Battery 14