Liberation Memorial Crimea
(Ukraine - Sevastopol City - Sevastopol)
This 26.3 meter high obelisk commemorates the liberation of Sevastopol on 9 May 1944 and the defeat of the German troops in Crimea on 12 May 1944.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimapia.org
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Remembrance Wall Defenders Sevastopol (35th Coastal Battery)
- Black Sea Fleet Aviators Memorial
- Memorial Stone Defenders Sevastopol
- Russian War Graves Kommunar Cemetery
- Mass grave Russian Soldiers & Memorial 2nd Guards Army
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers Chersonesos