Sector Sevastopol - Casemate (No. 34)
(Ukraine - Sevastopol City - Sevastopol)
This AT casemate was part of the third and last defence ring around Sevastopol and saw heavy fighting in 1942.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimapia.org
Address and contactinformation
- Fiolentivs'ke Hwy
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Relief Map Battle of Sevastopol
- Open-Air Display 35th Coastal Battery
- Bullet Impacts "Kambala" Memorial
- Holocaust Memorial Sevastopol
- Sector Sevastopol - Coastal Battery (No. 111)
- Memorial Coastal Battery 113
- Mass grave Russian Soldiers & Memorial 2nd Guards Army
- Mass Grave Victims Air Raid 24 April 1942
- Russian War Grave Coastal Battery 14