Memorial Construction Fortifications Sevastopol
(Ukraine - Sevastopol City - Inkerman)
This memorial is dedicated to the architect V.M. Artyukhov, who was responsible for the construction of the fortifications around Sevastopol in the '30s.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Alexey Reshetnikov
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Diorama Museum "Storming the Sapun Mountain"
- Museum of the Black Sea Fleet
- Home of the Underground Movement Sevastopol 1942-1944
Point of interest
- Memorial Paratrooper A. Onoshko
- Memorial Coastal Battery 113
- Monument Sector III Sevastopol Defence Region
- Russian War Graves Kommunar Cemetery
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers 7th Marine Brigade
- Mass Grave Soldiers Coastal Battery 30 "Maxim Gorky-I" (B)