Memorial Construction Fortifications Sevastopol
(Ukraine - Sevastopol City - Inkerman)
This memorial is dedicated to the architect V.M. Artyukhov, who was responsible for the construction of the fortifications around Sevastopol in the '30s.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Alexey Reshetnikov
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Museum of the Black Sea Fleet
- Home of the Underground Movement Sevastopol 1942-1944
- Sector Sevastopol - Coastal Battery No.30 "Maxim Gorky I"
Point of interest
- Russian War Cemetery 263rd Infantry Division
- Russian War Grave Casemate (No. 19)
- Cemetery of Honour Sevastopol