Memorial Construction Fortifications Sevastopol
(Ukraine - Sevastopol City - Inkerman)
This memorial is dedicated to the architect V.M. Artyukhov, who was responsible for the construction of the fortifications around Sevastopol in the '30s.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Alexey Reshetnikov
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Home of the Underground Movement Sevastopol 1942-1944
- Sector Sevastopol - Coastal Battery No.30 "Maxim Gorky I"
- Museum of the Black Sea Fleet
Point of interest
- Bullet Impacts on Grave Kalamita
- Armoured Train "Zheleznyakov"
- Sector Sevastopol - Amunition Bunker No.2
- Memorial Defenders Coastal Battery No.30 "Maxim Gorky I"
- Memorial Black Sea Fleet
- Monument Sector III Sevastopol Defence Region
- Mass Grave Soldiers Coastal Battery 30 "Maxim Gorky-I" (B)
- Russian War Graves Orthodox Cemetery
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers Povorotne