Memorial Construction Fortifications Sevastopol
(Ukraine - Sevastopol City - Inkerman)
This memorial is dedicated to the architect V.M. Artyukhov, who was responsible for the construction of the fortifications around Sevastopol in the '30s.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Alexey Reshetnikov
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Sector Sevastopol - Coastal Battery No.30 "Maxim Gorky I"
- Museum of the Black Sea Fleet
- Diorama Museum "Storming the Sapun Mountain"
Point of interest
- Russian War Graves Kommunar Cemetery
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers Povorotne
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers Fort "Constantine"