Memorial Construction Fortifications Sevastopol
(Ukraine - Sevastopol City - Inkerman)
This memorial is dedicated to the architect V.M. Artyukhov, who was responsible for the construction of the fortifications around Sevastopol in the '30s.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Alexey Reshetnikov
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Diorama Museum "Storming the Sapun Mountain"
- Museum of the Black Sea Fleet
- Home of the Underground Movement Sevastopol 1942-1944
Point of interest
- Bullet Impacts Crimean War Memorial
- Bullet Impacts "Kambala" Memorial
- Reconstruction German Defence Sapun
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers Coastal Battery 30 "Maxim Gorky-I" (A)
- Russian War Grave Kalamita
- Russian War Cemetery Povzdovzhnya