Münchener Stadtmuseum / Munich City Museum
The Munich City Museum contains a permanent exhibition about the Nazi-era in Munich. The museum is partly located on the area of a former Jewish company which was destroyed by the Nazis. The museum also refers to this company on the outside.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Ewoud van Eig
Address and contactinformation
- St.-Jakobs-Platz 1
- 089-233 22370
- 089-233 25033
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- War Memorial Sankt Maximilian Kirche
- Plaque Killed Policemen
- Memorial Resistance Movement Weiße Rose (White Rose)
- Italian War Graves München
- Commonwealth War Graves Oberschleißheim
- Collective Grave Members "Weiße Rose" (The White Rose)