41st Royal Marine Commando Memorial
Memorial for the liberation of Lion Sur Mer by the 41st Royal Marine Commando. Written on the memorial are the names of the soldiers who died in Lion-sur-Mer on 6 and 7 June 1944.
- Text: Erwin Flohr
- Photos: Erwin Flohr (1), Ewoud van Eig (2) & De Roust Jente (3,4,5)
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Glider Marker 2 Bénouville
- Monument June 6th 1944
- Plaque on Tobruc: The Queen's Own Rifles of Canada
- Commonwealth War Graves Ranville
- Commonwealth War Cemetery La Delivrande
- Commonwealth War Grave Escoville