Polish War Graves Mook
(Netherlands, the - Limburg - Mook)
On the Commonwealth War Cemetery in Mook there are 11 Polish war graves. 9 Polish graves lie side by side, one of them is a shared grave. There is also a Polish grave on the other side of the cemetery.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Paul Moerenhout (1,2,3,4) & Anneke Moerenhout (5)
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Certificate 25th Anniversary Liberation Museum Groesbeek
- Information Sign Niersbridge Gennep
- Remains Sint Martinuschurch Gennep
- Memorial Civilian Casualties Milsbeek
- Remembrance Stone 707th Company
- Plaque Grenadier Guardsviaduct
- Dutch War Grave Heilig Landstichting
- Commonwealth War Grave Nijmegen
- Former Grave Military Policeman Nijmegen