Dutch War Graves Elspeet
(Netherlands, the - Guelders - Elspeet)
Elspeet General Cemetery contains two Dutch War Graves.
Hans Blankenberg was a student who was hiding in Elspeet and who was involved in the resistance in this area. On 10 September 1944, he was shot by the Germans in Scherpenzeel.
Wilhelm Johannes van Dam was also a member of the resistance. On 11 November 1944, he was shot by the Germans in Ermelo.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- Kleine Kolonieweg
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Resistance Memorial Hulshorst
- Memorial Died Belgian Refugees
- Memorial Crashed Lancaster Bomber ED-626
- Grave German Member of the Resistance Elspeet
- Commonwealth War Graves Nunspeet
- Symbolic Serbian War Graves Garderen