Plaque Anne Frank Aachen
(Germany - Nordrhein-Westfalen - Aachen)
On this location stood the house where Anne Frank lived at her grandmother, Rosa Holländer-Stern, from July 1933 to January 1934. She was, together with her family, on her way to Amsterdam on the run for the National-Socialists.
The plaque is part of the project “Wege Gegen Das Vergessen” (Ways Against Forgetting).
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- German War Graves Laurensberg
- Dutch War Grave Kerkrade
- Remembrance Texts German Fallen Westfriedhof I
- Stumbling Stones Mozartstraße 21
- Stumbling Stone Lothringerstraße 107
- Stumbling Stone Jülicher Straße 2