Memorial Victims Wola Hospital Massacre
On 5 August 1944, German troops massacred all the patients, nurses and doctors of the Wola hospotal. This memorial is in memory of this incident.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Jolanta Dyr
Address and contactinformation
- ul. Płocka
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Jewish Historical Institute Museum
- Polish Railway Museum Warsaw
- Private Collection Polish Eagles Foundation
Point of interest
- Remains Building Transatlantic Radio Exchange
- Holy Trinity Church Warsaw
- Remains Radio Mast Transatlantic Radio Exchange