Memorial Victims Wola Hospital Massacre
On 5 August 1944, German troops massacred all the patients, nurses and doctors of the Wola hospotal. This memorial is in memory of this incident.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Jolanta Dyr
Address and contactinformation
- ul. Płocka
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Polish Railway Museum Warsaw
- The Museum of the Prison Pawiak
- Private Collection Polish Eagles Foundation
Point of interest
- Polish War Graves Okopowa Jewish Cemetery
- Collective Grave Polish Soldiers Warszawa
- Mass Grave Victims Wola Massacre