Gas Decontamination Building Palmers Green
(UK: England - Greater London - London)
During the Second World War, this building in Broomfield Park was a decontamination and cleansing centre of the Civil Defence. People were helped here in case of an enemy gas attack.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Steve Way
Address and contactinformation
- Broomfield Lane
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Camden Town (South)
- Bomb Damage Rockefeller Building
- Gas Decontamination Building Ponders End
- Commonwealth War Graves Hendon
- Commonwealth War Graves St James the Great Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Paddington