Commonwealth War Graves West Norwood Cemetery
(UK: England - Greater London - London)
West Norwood Cemetery contains 52 Commonwealth war graves from World War II and 136 from World War I. There is also a Belgian war grave.
At the entrance of the cemetery is a Screen Wall Memorial bearing the names of all war burials nog marked by a headstone. The 18 servicemen cremated here during World War II are also mentioned.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Ian Yarham
Address and contactinformation
- Knight’s Hill
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Stockwell (North)
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Goodge Street (West)
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Clapham Common (South)
- Commonwealth War Grave St George Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Brompton Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves St John Churchyard