The Netherlands Carillon
The Netherlands Carillon, at Arlington National Cemetery, is a gift from the Dutch people to the United States to thank them for the American aid received during and after World War II.
Texts on the memorial:
So many voices in our troubled world are still unheard.
From the People of the Netherlands to the People of the United States.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Flickr
Address and contactinformation
- N Marshall Drive
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- National Air and Space Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish Military History
- National Museum of American History
Point of interest
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- National Japanese American Memorial To Patriotism During World War II
- Canadian Cross of Sacrifice Arlington National Cemetery