War Memorial Boultham
(England - Lincolnshire - Boultham)
This memorial commemorates the residents of Boultham who gave their lives for their country in World War I and World War II.
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial. In total, there are 96 names written on this memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Flickr
Address and contactinformation
- Dixon Street
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- War Memorial Lincoln Theological College
- War Memorial Branston
- Plaque Honours and Awards RAF Scampton
- Commonwealth War Graves All Saints Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Grave St Cuthbert Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Helen Churchyard