Bomb Damage St. Clement Danes Church
(UK: England - Greater London - London)
The exterior of the St. Clement Danes Church shows a lot of damage due to bombardment during the Blitz on Londen, in World War II.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Flickr
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Clapham South (South)
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Stockwell (North)
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Camden Town (North)
- Commonwealth War Graves Abney Park
- Commonwealth War Graves Battersea Rise Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves West Norwood Cemetery