Sign Air Raid Shelter Lee High Road
(UK: England - Greater London - London)
On this wall is a vague sign from the Second World war which refers to an air raid shelter. The wall is also damaged by schrapnel during bombardments.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Flickr
Address and contactinformation
- Lee High Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Sign Air Raid Shelter Searles Road
- Sign Emergency Water Supply Peckham Road
- St Nicholas Cole Abbey Church
- Commonwealth War Graves Marlow Road Jewish Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves Bromley Hill
- Commonwealth War Graves St Nicholas Churchyard