Museum Headquarters Generalfeldmarschall Paulus
This museum is devoted to the battle of Stalingrad and is established in the former field headquarters of Generalfeldmarschall Friedrich Paulus, commander of the 6th Army. It owns many documents, photographs and maps related to this battle.
For current visiting hours, please contact the museum.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Auke de Vlieger
Address and contactinformation
- plloshchad'Pavshikh Bortsov
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Bunker Municipal Committee of Defense of Stalingrad
- Volgograd Tractor Factory
- Central Station Volgograd-1
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers Gorodishche (A)
- Mass Russian Soldiers Pavshikh Bortsov
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers