Museum Headquarters Generalfeldmarschall Paulus
This museum is devoted to the battle of Stalingrad and is established in the former field headquarters of Generalfeldmarschall Friedrich Paulus, commander of the German 6th Army. It owns many documents, photographs and maps related to this battle.
For current visiting hours, please contact the museum.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Auke de Vlieger
Address and contactinformation
- plloshchad'Pavshikh Bortsov
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Panoramic Museum "Battle of Stalingrad"
- Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin Museum
- National Historical & Memorial Museum "Battle of Stalingrad"
Point of interest
- Former Bridgehead 62th Army
- Bunker Municipal Committee of Defense of Stalingrad
- Volgograd Tractor Factory
This article is also related to the following persons (Overview)
|Paulus, Friedrich Wilhelm Ernst|
* September 23rd, 1890
† February 1st, 1957