Museum Headquarters Generalfeldmarschall Paulus
This museum is devoted to the battle of Stalingrad and is established in the former field headquarters of Generalfeldmarschall Friedrich Paulus, commander of the 6th Army. It owns many documents, photographs and maps related to this battle.
For current visiting hours, please contact the museum.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Auke de Vlieger
Address and contactinformation
- plloshchad'Pavshikh Bortsov
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Bunker Municipal Committee of Defense of Stalingrad
- Church Gorodishche
- Open Air Exhibition "Stalingrad Battle"
- Mamayev Hill - "Square of Sorrow"
- Grave Aleksandr (Sasja) Aleksandrovitsj Filippov
- Russian War Cemetery 138th Rifle Brigade