Museum Headquarters Generalfeldmarschall Paulus
This museum is devoted to the battle of Stalingrad and is established in the former field headquarters of Generalfeldmarschall Friedrich Paulus, commander of the 6th Army. It owns many documents, photographs and maps related to this battle.
For current visiting hours, please contact the museum.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Auke de Vlieger
Address and contactinformation
- plloshchad'Pavshikh Bortsov
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Konstanin Nedorubov
- Memorial Marshall of the Soviet Union Georgy Zhukov
- Plaque Surrender Generalfeldmarschall Paulus
- Russian Memorial Cemetery "Mamayev Hill"
- Grave Aleksandr (Sasja) Aleksandrovitsj Filippov
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers Gorodishche (A)