Museum Headquarters Generalfeldmarschall Paulus
This museum is devoted to the battle of Stalingrad and is established in the former field headquarters of Generalfeldmarschall Friedrich Paulus, commander of the 6th Army. It owns many documents, photographs and maps related to this battle.
For current visiting hours, please contact the museum.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Auke de Vlieger
Address and contactinformation
- plloshchad'Pavshikh Bortsov
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Bunker Municipal Committee of Defense of Stalingrad
- Memorial Viktor Stepanovitsj Cholzoenov
- Volgograd Tractor Factory
- Memorial to the Heroes of the Volga Flotilla
- Mamayev Hill - "Square to Those who Fought to Death"
- T-34-76 Turret
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers Gagarin Park
- Russian War Cemetery 138th Rifle Brigade
- Mamayev Hill - "Square of Sorrow"