Museum Headquarters Generalfeldmarschall Paulus
This museum is devoted to the battle of Stalingrad and is established in the former field headquarters of Generalfeldmarschall Friedrich Paulus, commander of the German 6th Army. It owns many documents, photographs and maps related to this battle.
For current visiting hours, please contact the museum.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Auke de Vlieger
Address and contactinformation
- plloshchad'Pavshikh Bortsov
- WWII grade:
This is a part of
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin Museum
- National Historical & Memorial Museum "Battle of Stalingrad"
- Panoramic Museum "Battle of Stalingrad"
Point of interest
- Volgograd Regional Clinical Hospital Nо.1
- Bunker Municipal Committee of Defense of Stalingrad
- Steam Locomotive Ov-5109
This article is also related to the following persons (Overview)
|Paulus, Friedrich Wilhelm Ernst|
* September 23rd, 1890
† February 1st, 1957