National Submarine Memorial
(England - Greater London - London)
This memorial commemorates the British submarines which sunk in the First and Second World war, and the crewmembers who fell.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Flickr
Address and contactinformation
- Victoria Embankment
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Sign Air Raid Shelter Tower Bridge Road
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Goodge Street (East)
- Fence of Stretcherbeds
- Polish Air Force Memorial St. Clement Danes Church
- War Memorial St. James the Less Church
- Plaque Bombardment Druid Street
- Commonwealth War Graves Brompton Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves St Mary Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Highgate Cemetery