National Submarine Memorial
(England - Greater London - London)
This memorial commemorates the British submarines which sunk in the First and Second World war, and the crewmembers who fell.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Flickr
Address and contactinformation
- Victoria Embankment
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Royal Air Forces Escaping Society Plaque
- Bomb Damage Victoria and Albert Museum
- Air-Raid Shelter Harringay Flyover
- Plaque Saved Jewish Children
- War Memorial St James the Less Church
- Plaque Nine Elms Motive Power Depot
- Memorial of the Missing Tower Hill
- Grave Colonel Stanisław Szostak
- Commonwealth War Graves Camberwell Cemetery