National Submarine Memorial
(England - Greater London - London)
This memorial commemorates the British submarines which sunk in the First and Second World war, and the crewmembers who fell.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Flickr
Address and contactinformation
- Victoria Embankment
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Science Museum
- London Scottish Regiment Museum
- HQ (Westminster Dragoons) Squadron The Royal Yeomanry
Point of interest
- Bomb Damage St. Clement Danes Church
- St Nicholas Cole Abbey Church
- Sign Air Raid Shelter Tower Bridge Road
- War Memorial Golders Green
- Plaque Victims Bethnal Green Tube Station
- War Memorial Annunciation Marble Arch Church
- Commonwealth War Graves Hampstead Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves Ladywell Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves Tottenham Cemetery