National Submarine Memorial
(England - Greater London - London)
This memorial commemorates the British submarines which sunk in the First and Second World war, and the crewmembers who fell.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Flickr
Address and contactinformation
- Victoria Embankment
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Bomb Damage Tate Britain
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Goodge Street (West)
- Sign Air Raid Shelter Tower Bridge Road
- Plaque First V-1 Bomb on London
- War Memorial Metropolitan Railway Company
- Plaque Victims Bethnal Green Tube Station
- Commonwealth War Graves Brockley Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves London Road Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves West Norwood Cemetery