National Submarine Memorial
(England - Greater London - London)
This memorial commemorates the British submarines which sunk in the First and Second World war, and the crewmembers who fell.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Flickr
Address and contactinformation
- Victoria Embankment
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Clapham Common (South)
- Remains Church Bromley St Leonard
- Bomb Damage Blackfriars Railroad Bridge
- Commonwealth War Graves Abney Park Cemetery
- Tomb of the Unknown Warrior in Westminster Abbey
- Commonwealth War Graves Hendon Cemetery