German R 676 Bunker IJmuiden
This German bunker, W.N. (Widerstandsnest) 92, was part of the IJmuiden Landfront, which was part of the Atlantic Wall. The bunker was of type "Regelbau R 676". The bunker contained a 4,7 cm anti-tank gun and the bunker was connected with a tank barrier.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Janeric Loebe
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Schnellboot Bunker "B"
- Location Crash Lockheed Ventura Bomber 'AJ 200'
- Torpedo Storage Bunker Bpt.77
- Plaque IJmuiden Sea and Habourmuseum
- Memorial Killed Railway Employees
- Remembrance Memorial Heemskerk