War Memorial Edmonton Green
This memorial commemorates the inhabitants of Edmonton Green who died in the First or Second World War.
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- Church Street
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Underground Air Raid Shelter Kingsland Road
- Gas Decontamination Building Edmonton
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Camden Town (South)
- Commonwealth War Grave St Peter and St Paul Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Holy Cross New Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves St James Churchyard