War Memorial Edmonton Green
This memorial commemorates the inhabitants of Edmonton Green who died in the First or Second World War.
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- Church Street
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Gas Decontamination Building Ponders End
- Air-Raid Shelter Harringay Flyover
- Gas Decontamination Building Palmers Green
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Peter in the Forest Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Holy Cross New Cemetery