Memorial 'To the War Pigeon'
(Belgium - Flemish-Brabant - Brussel)
This memorial in Brussels is in honor of the carrier pigeons in the First World War, which were used to convey messages. In addition, also the fanciers who died in the First World War were commemorated.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Tijl Vereenooghe (www.erf-goed.be)
Address and contactinformation
- Rue Locquenghien
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Royal Army and Military History Museum
- Nationaal Museum van de Weerstand (National Museum of the Resistance)
Point of interest
- Commonwealth War Graves Sint-Agatha-Berchem
- Belgian War Graves (Evere)
- Park of Honour of Those Who Were Shot