Memorial 'To the War Pigeon'
(Belgium - Flemish-Brabant - Brussel)
This memorial in Brussels is in honor of the carrier pigeons in the First World War, which were used to convey messages. In addition, also the fanciers who died in the First World War were commemorated.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Tijl Vereenooghe (www.erf-goed.be)
Address and contactinformation
- Rue Locquenghien
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Nationaal Museum van de Weerstand (National Museum of the Resistance)
- Royal Army and Military History Museum
Point of interest
- Commonwealth War Grave Verbrande-Brug
- Belgian Airmen War Graves (Evere)
- Park of Honour of Those Who Were Shot