Ferme-Olivier Commonwealth War Cemetery
(Belgium - West Flanders - Ieper)
This war cemetery contains the graves of 408 British and 3 German soldiers who fell in the First World War.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- N333 27-31
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Name Stone 10: "John McCrae - In Flanders Fields - 3 may 1915"
- Plaque French Soldiers
- War Memorial Voormezele
- French War Grave Kemmel Chateau
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Bus House
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Brandhoek New No.3