Commonwealth War Graves Holy Trinity Burial Ground
(England - West Yorkshire - Holmfirth)
On Holy Trinity Burial Ground are 5 Commonwealth war graves from World War I and 3 from World War II.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Commonwealth War Graves Commission
Address and contactinformation
- Cemetery Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Crash Site & Wreckage Defiant Fighter Bleaklow Hill
- Crash Site & Wreckage B-24H Liberator Bomber Twizle Head Moss
- Holme Valley Memorial Hospital
- War Memorial Scapegoat Hill Baptist Church
- War Memorial St. Thomas Church